13. Because the attitude of “I’m young and not vulnerable” is the most debilitating one so far that is wrecking our chances of surviving through this mess without unnecessary fatalities.
14. Because the longer that this goes on, regardless of health consequences, our economy, businesses and the stock market will all reach lows. Right now, world leaders are doing everything they can to support their citizens and small businesses, but it can only be sustained up to a certain amount of time.
15. Because there are tons of people walking around and still traveling, or not telling others about their recent travel history.
16. Because the more this virus continues, anyone touched by COVID-19 will be forced to isolate and miss even more school or work. A lot of livelihoods are being threatened already.
17. If we keep doing nothing about it, both young and old, children will have to go on even longer without school. Many children in the United States rely on a school lunch due to income issues with their parents, and there will only one more of these income issues if things go on as they are.